The ideal candidate is motivated, enjoys working one-on-one with customers and loves to help build the self-esteem and confidence of others. If you share our love for the beauty, and fashion industry, then this is the place for you to build a rewarding career.
• Select Wedding attire, shoes, and accessories for an entire Bridal Party including: Bride, Groom, Bridesmaid, Groomsmen, Host, Flower Girl, and Ring Bearer in-line with client and company expectations.
• Select Formal Attire, shoes, and accessories for men and women, based on event type, budget, client and company expectations
• Select and coordinate outfits for men and women to wear during for professional engagements comprised of appropriate apparel, shoes, and accessories within the client’s budget, expectations, and company standards.
• Select and coordinate casual attire for men and women including casual apparel, beachwear, swimwear, shoes, and complimentary accessories when appropriate in-line with client and company expectations.
• Select and coordinate intimate apparel upon request, perform bra fittings, and provide product recommendations to clients.
• Initiate service consultations by asking open-ended questions to learn the customer’s preferences and needs.
• Order product on behalf of the client and work with the client in person when necessary to assist during fittings of new product selections and returning any undesired products to the vendor
• Provide honest and confident feedback to clients regarding the products and methods you are using.
• Build lasting relationships with the client by being patient, honest, respectful, and understanding of their needs and desires.
• Also, suggest some of our other products, services and invite them to upcoming events. Consistently seek trend and product knowledge to act as an expert for the client.
• Work as a team player to ensure each client receives the best service possible.
• Build and maintain strong vendor relationships to maximize business results.
• College Degree (preferred)
• Proven ability to set and achieve sales goals
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on client’s needs
• Competitive drive and entrepreneurial confidence to succeed in a service environment
• Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with client’s and others employed by SBGI.
• Knowledgeable and enthusiastic about fashion trends
• Ability to positively and proactively handle clients concerns and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes
• Strong organizational and follow-through skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• High level of ownership, accountability, and initiative
SBGI Consulting LLC, is an image consulting firm that enables us to: Empower our clients the best possible service, quality, value, and selection. We are looking for skilled Stylists to assist clients with achieving better care and creating remarkable styles. Our Firm is comprised of talented Stylists who work hard to provide a delightful experience to our clients. When you join SBGI, you are welcomed into a family dedicated to creating memorable and rewarding experiences for our clients.
SBGI Consulting Firm is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and dedicated to a diverse work force and Drug Free work environment. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.